March 4, 2013

Spring wedding

This is what I wore to a wedding we attended over the weekend in Galveston (a beach). The weather was beautiful, but it was super windy and really cold! Luckily, the ceremony was short and sweet, and we had a great time at the reception.

I first saw this dress on a girl that I met at my friend's birthday dinner, but I forgot to ask her where she got it. I randomly saw this dress again on a girl crossing the street when we took a quick trip to Austin a few weeks ago. This time I REALLY wanted to know where I could get it! Well, I went to Forever 21 last weekend to get a new dress to wear to the wedding and this dress immediately caught my eye. This was the third time I had seen this dress and I liked it so much from seeing it on other people, so I just had to get it. I like how springy it is, but I especially like the contrast of the black and white floral pattern against the bright green. The pleats are also a plus! This is definitely one of my new favorite dresses that I plan to wear over and over and over again.
Outfit details:
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this dress! I think that you two were fated to be together after so many chance encounters of seeing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it is a super cute dress! I need one too, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress and shoes! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutteee dress, love the glasses, and GREAT pictures! love love love your blog! so happy to have stumbled across it! I'm your newest follower hey-o! hope you will stop by mine and follow =]

    xo, Kelsey Belle
    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete