March 30, 2013

Easter weekend

Spring is definitely in the air! It has warmed up a lot in the last month and I am already daydreaming about swimming pools and lazy days on the beach. I think this floral skirt is the most springy piece of clothing I own so I thought it was fitting to wear it on this gorgeous spring day. I spent half the day hanging out with my friend Megan since we had off from school. We started the day early with breakfast tacos, stopped by the university bookstore to purchase our cap and gown for graduation (WOO!), took some pictures, checked out the newest Anthropologie store, and ended with yummy cupcakes from Sprinkles! 
For the rest of the weekend I plan on relaxing, spending time outside, and then we are going to Victor's parents house on Sunday for Easter and to celebrate his brother's birthday. I think we are going to barbecue which I am really excited about because his parents make the best barbecue I've ever had!

Hope everyone has a relaxing and fun weekend!
Outfit details:
Top: Marshall's
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit :)
    And yay for graduating! (I'm jealous) What are you majoring in? Also, I'm jealous about your visit to Sprinkles! I've been there once and now I understand that they are popular for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backdrop is so excellent! I love the patterns and all those colors! This outfit is so adorable! I love the blouse and floral skirt. Graduation is so exciting! I probably need to do the same soon! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete