July 17, 2012

Kimonos and wizards

This outfit has an asian vibe to it. I think it's the combination of a top bun, cat eye eyeglasses, cotton mary janes, and a sheer kimonoesque top. It's mostly the kimonoesque top that does it for me because the sleeves hang very low like an actual kimono or maybe it's more like a WIZARD. A VERY STYLISH WIZARD. Now all I need is my magic wand and an insanely long white beard. I'm not exactly sure what to call this "top". It's not really a blouse or top that I would wear without something underneath and it doesn't feel like a jacket either because it's so sheer and loose. Does anyone know what you would call this thing?

HA! I just realized that I am wearing two different pairs of glasses. I started out with the darker frames then switched to my purplish cat eye frames because I thought it went better with this outfit but now I think the dark frames look better because they stand out more. With the  endless selection of affordable prescription glasses available online, I have collected several pairs of glasses and sometimes it's hard to decide which pair I want to wear. Golly gee, what tough decisions I must make sometimes. It's a hard knock life yall.

Outfit details: 
Romper: Urban Outfitters (old)
Top: Forever21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Glasses: Coastal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment