May 28, 2013

Long weekend

Dress: TJ Maxx
Sandals: Buffalo Exchange

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend! Mine was spent mostly outside enjoying the perfect weather and soaking up the sunshine. We went on long walks, rode bikes, ate BBQ, went to an art museum, went to the zoo, and drove through the Sam Houston National Forrest with the top down and hair blowing in the wind amongst other things.

These pictures were taken on one of those said long walks. I didn't plan on taking outfit pictures but I happened to have my camera on me and I liked my outfit enough to have my picture taken so say hello to my new favorite dress! I was lucky and found this dress at TJ Maxx for only $10! This was one of those dresses where I didn't even have to think twice about if I liked it or not before buying it. It has everything I like in a dress: contrast, polka dots, perfect length, cute babydoll cut, movability (is that a word?) and I haven't even gotten to the adorable cutout heart it has in the back. That alone would've sold me on it. I can pair this dress with just about any color shoe/sandal for an added pop of color and it's cute enough on it's own without having to style or accessorize too much. What's not to love?!

3 comments: