January 20, 2013

Blue, green, and red

I'm not that happy with how these pictures turned out, but I like my outfit so it will have to do! I have a bad habit of taking pictures in the middle of the day when it is extra sunny and it always results in harsh lighting and frowny faces. 

We had really great weather this weekend and spent a lot of our time outdoors enjoying it. These pictures were taken right before we went on a bike ride to get crepes at this awesome crepe stand near our apartment and then we rode to the zoo.

I got this green bag for Christmas from Victor's mom and I love it! I've been wearing it as a handbag, but it can also be converted into a backpack.The vibrant green color is so pretty and I love how it looks paired with blue and red!

To see another way I wore this dress, click here!
Outfit details:
Cardigan: Target
Dress: Forever 21
Leggings: Ross
Bag: Handbag Heaven
Boots: Vintage (taken from my mom's closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment