May 8, 2012

Pyramid

These pictures were taken a while before I started blogging but I thought I would share them anyway! On this day, me and my friend Megan hung out at this spot right outside Downtown Houston. You can't really tell from these pictures, but it's a big cement pyramid that you can climb all over and it has been one of my favorite spots to visit in the city ever since me and Victor discovered it a few months back. I think it's some kind of memorial but you are still allowed to climb on it if you want. This was also the day we went and saw the band Girls play at Fitzgerald's. I've seen them once before but this time was even better! They are amaazing live!
This dress has been one of favorite recent buys. I love the salmony color and I am always a sucker for cute collars and puff sleeves! I bought this Everly dress from my local Buffalo Exchange for only $11. Steal! I love their simple, modern, yet vintage inspired style.
Here is a blurry jumping photo to end this post. It's hard to get jumping photos just right but they sure are the funnest to do!
Outfit details:
Dress: Buffalo Exchange 
Belt: thirfted
Shoes: Soda thrifted from Buffalo Exchange
Ring: Forever 21
Sunglasses: H&M
Nails: Safari Chic by Loreal

2 comments: