January 1, 2013

2013 goals

Hello 2013, nice to meet you!

Start and finish a 365 project
One of my 2012 goals was to save enough money to buy a nice camera, which I did. I ended up getting a really good deal on a used Canon t2i with a 50mm f/1.8 lens. My goal this year is to continue to practice and improve my photography, and capture more everyday moments to look back on in the future. I think a 365 project will help me reach this goal. This is the goal I'm most excited about this year!

Keep up with my blog
I wrote my first post in May last year and I want to keep posting in 2013! I love writing this blog, reading blogs on a daily basis, interacting with fellow bloggers, and just being a part of the blogging community. You are all so inspiring!

Eat fruits and vegetables every day
I could say my goal is to lose weight and eat healthy, but this year I want to work towards something more specific and attainable that would ultimately help me live a healthier lifestyle. I am a meat, dairy, and carb lover (especially carbs!) so I want to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet. 

Ride my bike at least once a week
I love riding my bike but I don't think I do it often enough! There are times when I don't ride my bike for months. Once a week is something I can manage even with a busy schedule, but I'll try to do it as often as I can.

Go on more picnics
One of my Christmas gifts was a neat little basket for my bike. It is perfect for packing a blanket and some food to munch on. I definitely want to make good use of my new basket and it will also give me a reason to go ride my bike. That's two goals in one!

What are your New Years goals for 2013? Is anyone starting a 365 project? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment