December 6, 2012

Lolita Lempicka

When I think of perfume campaigns, I picture a beautiful woman emitting high levels of sex appeal while an equally handsome young man is drawn to the woman after he catches a slight whiff of her perfume. I don't know about you, but none of those fragrance campaigns have actually tempted me to go and purchase the product. I can't say the same for the newest fragrance from Lolita Lempicka. I have no idea what it smells like, but watching this video makes me curious. I imagine it smells like the pixie dust of a magical fairy living in an enchanted forest. This campaign, featuring the lovely Elle Fanning, is truly unique and absolutely dreamy. The cinematography is just amazing!

LOLITA LEMPICKA by YOANN LEMOINE with ELLE FANNING from BETC MUSIC on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment